Registered Massage Therapist
We are looking for dynamic professionals to join us in our new clinic. We have a brand-new state of the art clinic that works in conjunction with our sister-company, Ora Fitness and Yoga to deliver innovative and customized treatment to all of our clients.
- Customer/Patient satisfaction
- Knowledge of musculo-skeletal systems and injuries and an understanding of lymphatic circulation and drainage to provide the most effective treatments for your clients.
- Ability to use clinical reasoning and patient feedback to provide the best treatments and outcomes for your clients.
- Provide expertise and professional advice for a wide range of patients that require your assistance.
- Eagerness to work with others to meet patients’ needs and rehabilitation goals, with a caring and compassionate attitude.
- Full registration with the Massage Therapists Association of B.C. and the College of Massage Therapists of B.C.
- Practical experience working with different types of patients and insurers is preferred but not required.
What We Will Provide To You
- Flexible work hours and schedule to suit your needs
- Competitive rates
- Work-life balance
- All of the supplies you need to do your job well
- On-going network of support
- Access to a state-of-the-art training, spin and yoga studios
- Espresso machine in the staff room
- Education Assistance Program
Interested candidates please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org