You will need:
-President’s Choice Protein Tortillas (or whole grain tortillas)
-a can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- Make rice in the rice cooker. Mix some taco seasoning into the water before cooking.
- At the same time, slice bell peppers into thin strips and saute them with a little bit of olive oil.
- Heat up black beans in a small pot.
- Optional: Make “Veggie Ground Round”. Mix taco seasoning with 1 cup of water and add it to the frying pan with the ground round. Cook until the liquid dissipates.
- Warm up the tortillas in the oven and then fill them with toppings, in a line down the middle. Fold the sides inwards and roll the burrito over the fillings. Enjoy!