Most of us go through life tolerating things like neck and back pain or a shoulder that doesn’t seem to move right.
Most people think stiff and achy joints are the norm, so they accept it and hope it gets better over time and yet, it rarely does.
Low back pain, arthritis, and other various musculoskeletal conditions are directly related to your joint health. Joint health is determined by the joint’s range of motion – both passively and actively. Flexibility (i.e. passive joint range of motion) is valuable, but having mobility (i.e. active joint range of motion) is even more valuable.
This is why we measure both and evaluate the quality of your joint movement. The healthier your joints, the healthier your physical body and movement.
The FRA® is a measurement-based assessment system that provides objective measures of a person’s movement capacity for each and every articulation (joint). With this knowledge, training inputs can be directed at the individual’s specific deficits.
The FRA provides precise, scientific, baseline measurements so it is perfect for assessing before and after progress to objectively show results.
Krysta will use the FRA to:
- Establish your baseline of movement capacity at each and every joint.
- Quantify the passive and active range of motion for each joint.
- Evaluate the quality of your movement patterns.
- Direct you to the appropriate treatment and/or training exercises to improve your deficits.
- Periodically re-evaluate your movement to check in on your improvements over time.
Call us at (604) 372-3334 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.